Minggu, 05 Oktober 2008

Nightmare





















i cut myself,
in fear of bleeding
the smell of a malicious grin of a walking devil
Fear of beasts
is what makes me a prey
Won't let me play what a child would play

heard him laugh at me
I closed my eyes and imagined I was nowhere
Melted and escaped from those frigid eyes..
What's really inside
Why I try to hide
I thought that I was healing
But again this heart is bleeding

I creep though shadows
I creep up in the shed
I creep and keep on seeing this face,
Creep in slowly
Lest no one sees

I was ask, scream and yell
I spend hours forcing my mind
as my life rolls like an empty bottle of water following the wind..
I guess all I can do is fight for a better day..
But time..
fades the Dreams not the nightmare..

0 komentar:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com