Minggu, 11 Januari 2009

Wanna kill my self!


I'm better off dead
I have no worth
I wish I would never be found again
I tried drowning myself
Run into a wall 'till my face is red and I'm deformed like an inbred. .
Kill me when you want,
Just if it will keep you away. .

I constantly wish I could go back in time and fix all the stupid mistakes I made..

Oh.. God!

i dont see shit funny...
I definitely want attention.!
it's pretty sad I must say
feeling that no one would care
What can I do to stop wanting attention as much??
I never knew I could feel so dejected and desperate.
Like me getting messed up...

There isn't even a word to describe my insanity
Death can be hard thing to handle..

I need something to get me through the day
You use to be there for me to make sure everything was okay
I am so embarrassed to feel this way.
I just need your advice on how to not feel so bad..
I need you
Truly feel deeply about you

I feel so horrible. My stupid antidepressant isn't working and I don't fucking know why!
I need you!
I need you!
I need you!
I do!

Creep..
Creep..
Creep..
Let me know you hear me!


 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com