Jumat, 27 Februari 2009

bLOoDy sUiciDeR


I was very edgy n suicidal..
I was on the verge of contemplating suicide..
I would give everything not to have felt what i feel right now..

I tried to stagger of..
But so many pains were burn
I thought i was dead
I wish i was dead
But i wasn't dead

My wounds were so grievous..
I was still crawling
Breathing..
Drowning..
Moaning stertorously..
Miraculously
Horrifyingly
Trying to slip away
Trailing blood n viscera..

I was a cool skul
I'm just a smilling puppet
I don't know where my heart is..
I sobbe over n over staring into the hazy night sky
I cry

I had even left a note..
To my imminent death
Though might have been another of thinly veiled suicide..

But..
My castle in the sand have finished yet

I couldn't explain..
How much i miss not being able to die..

I could't tell you

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com